משלוח חינם עד הבית למזמינים מעל 199₪
Full Website Policy
Last Updated : November 22, 2021
.מדיניות האתר באופן מלא בכתובה אנגלית, מוזמנים ליצור אתנו קשר על מנת לקבל עותק בעברית
• The NATI site operated by the NATI Company and also used as a sales site for the purchase of our jewelry and products.
• What is stated in these regulations in masculine language is for convenience only and the regulations apply to both sexes equally.
• Purchase through the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
• The actual purchase of the product on the website will constitute a statement on the part of the customer that he has read the provisions of these regulations, understood them and agreed to them. The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
• The site allows customers to convenient, easy and safe purchase of the product via the Internet.
• The product can be purchased on the website at any time until stocks run out.
• The purchase on the website is by PayPal only and the transaction will be made after its approval by the PayPal company.
• The price of the product on the website includes the VAT
• The company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling the product at any time and to deny the right to purchase on a sales site at its discretion.
Returns and cancellations
• The transaction can be canceled by contacting the number by phone +97254-533-9402 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at Contact Us page to the company's customer service. The cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after receiving a fax or e-mail from the company confirming the request to cancel the transaction. In case the cancellation is approved - the product must be returned to the company when all the costs involved in returning the product will apply to the customer. The product will be returned in its original packaging with the original invoice and 30 days have not yet passed from the date of purchase of the product.
• In the event of cancellation of the transaction, the company will refund the customer his money.
• If the transaction is canceled after the customer has already received the product, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product back to the company, in addition to the cancellation fee. The cancellation policy detailed above will only apply in relation to products purchased on the site. The company will not handle the return of products purchased through another source.
Delivery and transportation of the product
• The company will take care of delivering the product to the customer to the address he typed when making the purchase on a sales site, within 30 business days.
• The company will not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in delivery and / or non-delivery, caused as a result of force majeure and / or events beyond its control.
• The product will be delivered to the address provided by the customer at the time of purchase, and the customer cannot collect the product from the company's offices. The price of the product includes the shipping cost.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
• For any questions or inquiries regarding the product, you can contact the company's service representatives by phone +97254-533-9402 / e-mail email@example.com / Contact Us page.
Information security and privacy
NATI, as well as sister companies and other subsidiaries operating on behalf of NATI and in accordance with the same standards, may use the information in the form in order to bring you the information and services requested. This personal information will not be disclosed and will not be used further for marketing purposes without permission.
• The company takes acceptable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases beyond the Company's control and / or due to force majeure, the Company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the customer, if this information is lost and / or used unauthorized.
• The company undertakes not to make use of the information provided to it by the buyers but to enable the purchase on a sales site and in accordance with all laws.
• The "Send" button has the consent of NATI or anyone on its behalf to use this personal information in order to provide you with information about the products and additional information via email or other, about services and resources related to the company's products:NATI. In addition, this personal information may be used for market research purposes. If you wish to remove your personal details from the company's mailing list at any time, call: +97254-533-9402 By clicking the "Submit" button, I confirm by signing the form and its terms.
• All intellectual property rights in this sales site are the exclusive property of the company NATI.
• No information from the site and / or sales site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or used in any other way, unless prior written consent has been given by the company.
Law and Jurisdiction
• The interpretation and enforcement of these By-Laws and / or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be done in accordance with Israeli law only and the competent court in one of the Tel Aviv-Yafo, Haifa, Jerusalem or B'Shlosha districts shall be entrusted with exclusive jurisdiction.
infrormation we obtain
We collect personal information about you through various Channels as described above. The types of personal information we collect include:
· contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
· username and password;
· payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
· customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history);
· photographs, comments and other content you provide;
· information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
· information you submit in connection with a career opportunity at NATI, such as contact details, information in your résumé (including work history, education and language skills) and details about your current employment;
· purchase and transaction information;
· contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
· location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
· information we may obtain from our third-party service providers; and
· other personal information we obtain through our Channels.
How do we use the information we obtain ?
We use the personal information we obtain as described in this policy and rely on a number of legal bases to do so as described further below, including:
· performance of a contract with you;
· our legitimate business interests;
· compliance with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims; or
· your consent to the processing, which you can revoke at any time.
We use the information we obtain to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, including to:
· transact with you and provide various products and services to you;
· process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
· manage career opportunities, including for recruitment purposes, employee onboarding and other Human Resources purposes;
· provide customer support (including repairs, alterations, cleaning and other services); and
· create and manage your account with NATI.
We use the information we obtain on the basis of our legitimate interests, which we can describe further upon request, including to:
· operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
· reduce credit risk and manage collections;
· verify your identity;
· send you promotional materials and other communications (including thank you notes, special occasion reminders and other communications from sales professionals with whom you’ve engaged);
· communicate with you via email, postal mail, phone and other means about, and to administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
· protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
· comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
· respond to your inquiries.
In addition, we process your personal information to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements to which we are subject and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We also use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
Interest based advertising
When you use our Online Channels, both we and certain third parties (such as our advertising networks, digital advertising partners and social media platforms) collect information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites (such as on websites that serve our ads). We may use such information to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks (such as Facebook, Rubicon and Twitter).
Through such buying networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. The information our ad networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to websites that serve NATI advertisements, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Information we share
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Global Privacy Notice. We share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, manage and reduce our credit risk, verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics and marketing services. We also share your personal information within the NATI Group worldwide for the purposes described in this Global Privacy Notice.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer (or contemplate the sale or transfer of) all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
How long we retain personal information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we typically retain personal information we obtain about you for as long as it is needed (1) for the purposes for which we obtained it, in accordance with the terms of this Global Privacy Notice, which generally means that we will keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship or as long as you keep your account open with us; or (2) to take into account applicable statute of limitation periods and comply with mandatory applicable laws. As described in the “Your Rights and Choices” section of this Global Privacy Notice, to the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request that we delete your information or restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
Your rights and choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us at any time to remove your information from our mailing lists, exercise your rights or submit a request, please Contact Us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section of this Global Privacy Notice. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, amend, or delete your information, or that we restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal information that you have provided to us about you, with your consent or based on a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. You also may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country if you are not satisfied with our responses.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please Contact Us. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or complying with your request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if we find it to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, or in case of an access request, in order to provide you with additional copies of the personal information we maintain about you.
How we protect personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.